TX4T - French Polynesia
DATES and OBJECTIVES
9th to 25th February from Tahiti, DXCC entity = French Polynesia, all 9 HF bands, 160-10 m.
With feedback from recent operations from the 2 other FO DXCC entities, we changed our plans and we will stay in this more current country but we will make a strong effort on low bands (160 and 80 m) to try to address the many requests from all continents.
Entries in the WPX RTTY and in the ARRL DX CW contests are also planned as all operators are contesters.
OPERATING MODES AND FREQUENCIES
|160||1831.5 down 5-10||1842 up|
|80||3503 or 3523||3790 down EU / up USA|
|40||7003 or 7023||7085 up||7038 up|
|30||10103 or 10108||10148 down|
|20||14003 or 14023||14170 up||14088 up|
|17||18073 or 18078||18130 up||18108 up|
|15||21003 or 21023||21280 up||21098 up|
|12||24893 or 24898||24985 dwn||24928 up|
|10||28003 or 28023||28490 up||28098 up|
Note : The CW listening frequency will always be up (except on 160m), starting at just 1kHz or 2kHz up depending on the pile-up size. However on 160m CW where the listening frequency will be down, the actual split will be announced.
It is planned to run two stations simultaneously:
- K3/100 + Acom 1010 amplifier,
- K3/100 + THP HL-1.1 Kfx solid state amplifier,
- Dunestar and ICE band pass filters,
- Keyers, paddles, CW /RTTY interfaces, boom-mike headsets.
- One K3 as spare radio.
Planned antennas are:
- 160 m inverted-L supported by 18m Spiderbeam pole, on the beach or in the ocean
- 80 m phased array of 2 quarter wave verticals, l/8 spacing
- 30/40 m vertical
- 17/12 m vertical
- 5 band Spiderbeam at 9 m.
- Beverage or K9AY receiving antennas.
I am looking for them every nite even just to try if i will be able to hear them from my location but sri no beeps untill now.
73 - Petr, OK1RP