as the TOP band sounded beautifully on yda nite I am copy-pasted the list of spots from DX-Cluster OH2AQ for about 2 hrs before midnite and some of my comments how readable has been in my location...
EA3KU 1832.1 6V7D 2337 22 Nov
DK0PM 1833.5 S9SS huge signal 2333 22 Nov
DL4CF 1831.6 9M2AXSH/DX s9ss 2323 22 Nov
SP3EPK 1811.1 ZB2FK 2316 22 Nov
IK2SGV 1825.5 5A7A up 3.5 2306 22 Nov
UA1ARX 1833.5 S9SS fb sig 2312 22 Nov
TA2RC-@ 1831.5 9M2AX copy you go! 2310 22 Nov
S58M 1831.4 9M2AX 2309 22 Nov
RA4UN 1831.4 9M2AX 2305 22 Nov
S58M 1824.1 MJ0AWR 2306 22 Nov
DL1GGT 1824.0 MJ0AWR 2310 22 Nov
SP7CDG 1831.4 9M2AX 2305 22 Nov
DL4CF 1824.4 MJ0AWR 2302 22 Nov
LX1DA 1811.1 ZB2FK not heard me 2259 22 Nov
RA6AX 1831.4 9M2AX clg ve1zz 2258 22 Nov
S51DV 1825.5 5A7A TNX 73 2255 22 Nov
UA1ARX 1831.5 9M2AX fb sig cq na 2247 22 Nov
SM4PBT 1818.1 TZ6MF wkd up 1819.34 2249 22 Nov
S58M 1818.0 TZ6MF 2241 22 Nov
S58M 1825.2 5A7A 2236 22 Nov
SP9GFI 1825.2 5A7A 2231 22 Nov
I5MXX 1811.3 ZB2FK cq 2232 22 Nov
HA8BE 1818.0 TZ6MF nice sigs 2230 22 Nov
S58M 1822.0 A61Q 2223 22 Nov
DL1FKA 1825.4 5A7A 2227 22 Nov
UA1ARX 1822.0 A61Q 2219 22 Nov
S58M 1829.9 CU2/OH2UA 2214 22 Nov
UA1ARX 1829.9 CU2/OH2UA fb sig 2209 22 Nov
SQ9FMU 1821.4 5A7A 2156 22 Nov
IV3GCD 1821.0 5A7A UP 2155 22 Nov
TK5IH-@ 1821.5 5A7A 2151 22 Nov
- around 21:50U I found 5A7A on 1821.5. Their signal was really big and stable. Pile-up was w/o cops and QSOs came quickly.
- unfortunatelly I heard just few mins CU2/OH2UA with good sigs but when I decided to try to call him he left freq.
- lower on 1811.1 mni ops called ZB2FK and reported him good sigs but no beep in my area, luckily I have QSO from last year so no pb...
- guys from TZ6MF had good sigs but lot of QRM on freq even QSB. I tried to use audio filters KAF in my K2 and surprisingly helped a lot. Sigs was copyable 569 finaly here.
- Very big surprise was for me signal from ST0BB on 1818.1 at 22:20U. He called cq EU with no takers. So I am not sure if it was pirate or so as he even was not spoted in cluster. Came thru 589 solid sigs no QRM. After 10mins he left freq...
- Charles, S9SS had great signal at 23:15U as always. Pile-up was after few mins really strong and mni takers worlwide called him. As QSB jumped sigs down to 559 only I did not called him on yda evenning.
- 9M2AX came thru with unbelieving signal up to 589 on 1831.6 but mni takers tried to catch him. Also there was QSB so sometime was not easy to copy him specialy when somebody called at the same time of replying to other one... At 23:20U sigs sounded more stable but did not peaked higher that 559.
Well it was nice openning on 160m on yda evenning. I did not make mni QSOs as I operated from fixed QTH where low linear loaded Inv.V for TX, K9FD receiving loop and K2/100 reduced to QRP cause strange TVI have to use.
Mni 73, Petr OK1RP